Sunday, September 15, 2013

Website Updates - Professions

5 - I found there are bad habits of things you do by accident and things you do without really doing it.  I need to try to find a time when things were different and follow the example of it.  I don't like to pretend to hurt others.  I like to feel in tune with things.  I love enlightenment.

4 - I still want to feel like I'm still a kid, to feel warm and fuzzy if possible, don't care who in a way though I know my parents pretty well.

3 - I've lost control a lot but in a more lazy way.  I regret those lost memories I had with my family, the things I thought @ in school I didn't have to.  Life is not so great when you have dark hair.  But, at the same time, very dark hair is very pretty, too.  You'll find how I go over and above my peers, intellectually, because I believe in what was traditionally considered the right thing, you can try hard to have fun, be nice to others, and that's good.  You don't have to be in the Mafia or something.

2 - My health is not so great but not so bad.  I would like to eat and become more substantial but still finesse.  I really think it'd be cool if you could make yourself well enough, be responsible and care for yourself and then you could be there for others.  My race seems to get in the way, but I've taken care of it, thought @ what I believe.

1 - I have m********* and I have a lot but cannot very strongly.  I do believe in trying not to, still, so that's probably even worse.  The only thing is I never seem to feel that much.  I always reason myself out, moreso these days.  I should try not to, hope my life gets better.  That sorta disqualifies me to certain things, except the fact that though I don't believe in it that I don't feel all that much.