Monday, September 16, 2013

Problem

I'm really disappointed in Ellen DeGeneres.  She was trying to take away the culture I got from my mom.  I see people sorta being jealous at me.  I feel people following me acting like they're better, smarter, and harder working people.  Something bothered her.  She doesn't know that some things don't agree.  She can't get mad even if 1 of those things happened.

I got the feeling she just steps out naked onto the stage and just barks out all her needs.  She just isn't like other people.

I don't wanna turn Filipino.  I like what I've done my whole life.

Ya'll should go bash yourselves mentally for .. acting like I did something wrong all the time.  Stop getting at me for failing in college.  You made my life an experiment.  I will not let you be mean to me.  You don't deserve squat for that.

Sorry to whomever, I feel the part @ Ellen naked might not seem appropriate to her.  Bashing yourselves, guess that's just what I thought of.  I didn't mean really.  This is just my blog.  Most of it's pretty good..  So, don't literally bash yourself up inside or just do it cuz you see it.