Monday, September 16, 2013

So, yea, I mean..

..like I said, I Was looking @ an old friend.  I just feel that she's gotten attention over me for some reason, like because she's older.  I mean, I got other friends.  I am curious what was special @ her.  Guess she was a little annoying and mean to me and I feel picked on for spamming her.

Dreams, hard to remember.  "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" is on.  Just woke up and am eating.  Watching it later tonight or when I wake up tomorrow.  Maybe I'll go back to bed.  I have a hurt part from my twisting exercise on my shoulder.

What I find weird is my friend used to always try to look nonchalant @ looks, like was sorta without like trying to show beauty, and suddenly like it's like against me how "she can do it" and it's all new and fresh the way she is.  I'm glad for that.  I just feel it's also like rubbing against me, like see I could do it.  Um, yea, I was your friend, I wanted to be your friend, and I wanted you to be like that if you wanted.  Why all the fingers?  I have a feeling it won't go away.  I wonder in the end I will become disinterested for something.  Well, I was supposed to, but I mean I don't see any sense in it.  My teacher Ginny has a daughter?  So what's your point?  I said something mean like this before but didn't mean it in that way..  You people should read it and tell me to like change it or something.  Also, friends tend to stick together.  I mean, I just watch "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" cuz I like it.  Ginny became jealous, otherwise she wouldn't have been interested.